Questions and Answers
1. How can I pay?
Cash on delivery (COD) , you pay when you receive it to Kuroneko Yamato company (black cat). For surprise cake and gift cakes we offer the payment in advance by deposit in JPBank also know as Japan Mail bank.
2. Is there a delivery charge when I order rice paper cakes?
Yes. You would to pay a fee to delivery person from Yamato Transportation .co., Ltd. It is about ¥1600 .
3. When can I get my cake after I ordered?
Usually one day before the celebration date in the evening ( to avoid delays) . But we can delivery at day party (half day before the celebration start .
4. How can I cancel or extend sending the cakes on order?
You have to call Cake Desire (053-434-1407) until three days before the delivery date. But there are some 3D Fondant cakes that need to be cancel 1 week before the celebrate date.
5. How can I order your products?
Contacting us by Facebook page (Cake Desire) .
6. Can you deliver your products to my place without using home delivery company?
If you live in East side in Hamamatsu Shizuoka, maybe we can deliver to your place. Consult us !
7. Do you have any other kinds of cakes?
Yes. Please check our Facebook page or out other language websites. We have Japanese and Portuguese websites. There are many kinds of cakes. You can find your favorites.
8. When should I make reservation?
One week before your preferred dates for rice paper cakes.
Two weeks before your preferred dates for fondant cakes. You might be able to order before two weeks before your preferred dates up to products. Please ask us.
9. How can I know that my order has done?
When your order has done, we are sending a mail to you. If it takes 48 hours after you ordered without our mail, please call us immediately about this.
10. Do you have any other informations?
We enclose 6 candles for all of customers without charge.